Be a part of something bigger: to help bring the world together. When you join the AYA family as an International Education Coordinator (IEC)/Local Coordinator you will gain more than a new role; you will join a fun, supportive, and inspiring organization and team of people nationwide.
As an IEC you will enjoy the comfort of working from your own home, creating your own schedule and driving the success of your position in collaboration with the National Office in Stamford, CT. You will also have the opportunity to travel the world on our annual international incentive trip and enjoy professional training and development on marketing, networking and student support.
So what can you do to help bring the world together?
- Join the AYA team as an IEC
- Spread the AYA word in your community and school
- Place exchange students with American families across the US
How do local schools benefit from having an international exchange student?
- The world becomes their classroom
- Students bridge the gap between countries
- International friendships are born
- Global ambassadors share their culture, language and traditions
Why do families want to host?
- To broaden their knowledge of another country
- To give their children the chance to have a brother or a sister
- To provide an environment to foster international education
- To support cultural exchange worldwide
The IEC role is a job that you can be proud of. Help share a piece of the world with your community and change lives, including your own!